Now in Version 4.0!
iPhone Video Conversion Software
M²Convert for iPhone converts DVDs and multimedia files from any supported format (including AVI, ASF, WMV, MOV, MPG, MPEG, AVC, OGG, MP4, DivX, FLV (YouTube), IFO, MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC and more) to Apple iPhone compatible format using H.264 or MPEG-4 compression, with the option of inserting them directly into your iTunes library. Now you can convert and compress your multimedia files and watch them on the go!
- and more.
- Customize the conversion process - Choose between quality vs. file size (Ultra High-TV, High, Medium, Low). The "Ultra High-TV" setting will result in ultra high TV quality, the “High” setting will result in extremely high quality video but larger file size, whereas the “Low” setting will result in extremely small file size, but lower yet surprisingly good, video quality.
- Supports H.264 and MPEG-4 - 320x180, 320x240, 480x260, 480x360, 480x480, 640x360 and 640x480 resolutions. Also, you can set your videos to auto size which will select the best iPhone resolution that best represents the file(s) being converted.
- Convert files to a folder on your hard drive.
- Insert converted files directly into your iTunes library.
- Preview video while converting.
- Real-time conversion.
- Check out our FAQ page for answers to your questions about converting files, file formats, compression (file size) options, and more! Also, the new M²Convert User Forums are now online. Please join the discussion by posting any questions or comments you may have.
- Supports the conversion of popular video and audio formats including AVI, ASF, WMV, MOV, MPG, MPEG, AVC, OGG, MP4, DivX, FLV (Youtube), MP1, MP2, IFO, DIC, MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC.
- Convert your DVDs to iPhone compatible format.
- Select the portions of the DVD you want to convert:
- Convert the entire DVD.
- Convert only the movie.
- Convert specific titles.
- Convert specific chapters in each title.
- Select the audio stream.
- Select the subtitles.
- Fit MORE DVDs, movies and videos on your iPhone using LEAD's iCompress™ Technologies. Fit 32 hours on a 8 GB iPhone or 64 hours on an 16 GB iPhone.
- Supports H.264/ MPEG-4 compression.