Supports H.264 and MPEG-4 - 320x180, 320x240, 480x360, 480x480, 640x360 and 640x480 (TV) resolutions. Also, you can set your videos to auto size which will select the best iPod resolution that best represents the file(s) being converted.
H.264 and MPEG-4 - 1280x720, 640x360, and 640x360
Supports H.264 - Auto size, 320x240, 160 x 112 and MPEG-4 - Auto size, 400x 192, 368 x 208, 320x240 and 160 x 112 resolutions.
Supports 320x240 and 320x180. Also, you can set your videos to auto size which will select the best Zune resolution that best represents the file(s) being converted.
Windows Phone 7
Supports H.264 - 400x240, 800x480
Supports MPEG-4/MP3 (AVI) - 640x480, 640x360, 320x240, 220x130, 160x120 and
WMV - 480x272, 320x240, 220x130 and 160x120. Also, you can set your videos to auto size which will select the best ZEN resolution that best represents the file(s) being converted.
Supports 3GP - 176x144, 128x96, Auto size
MPEG-4 (Small Display) - 176x144, 160x128, 128x96, Auto size
MPEG-4 (Large Display) - 352x288, 320x240, 176x220, 176x144, 160x128, 128x96, Auto size
WMV - 320x240, 220x130, 160x120, Auto size
H.264 and MPEG-4 - 320x240, 480x360
H.264 and MPEG-4 - 320x240, 480x360
- Batch convert any supported multimedia format(s) to any other multimedia format (with the ability to set all the compression options).
- Convert one or more multimedia file(s) and create a DVD image with one or more titles. Each title can contain one or more chapters.
- Burn DVD images to blank or rewritable DVDs. Support for DVD–R, DVD+R, DVD+RW and DVD-RW, as well as double layer DVDs.
- Convert DVDs to any of the M²Convert supported formats, or to a DVD image that you can burn.
- Compress multimedia files using existing codecs on your computer or the LEAD iCompress enhanced codecs included with M²Convert Pro (H.264, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, MCMP/MJPEG, MCMW, MJPEG2000, Vorbis, AAC, 3GP and more).
- Compress DVDs further and fit more videos to a single DVD using LEAD enhanced MPEG-2 encoder, LEAD MPEG Audio Encoder, or LEAD enhanced 6-channel AC3 Encoder.
- Includes 50+ audio and video effects. Apply effects during conversion to enhance or change the video/audio stream. These effects include lighten/darken, sharpen, rotate, resize, de-interlace, crop, edge enhance, increase or decrease the frame rate, add text overlay and much more.
- Split a file into multiple files. Reasons to split a file:
- You may want to send it to someone else (either FTP or email) and you prefer to do it in smaller pieces to ensure the transfer is successful.
- You may have a large video and would like to split it in order to save it on multiple CDs.
- You may have a full length movie and want to distribute it to your customers via your website in daily, weekly, or monthly “scenes”.
- Compare files - Play two files at the same time to compare.
- Select media streams to be converted - Audio, Video, MIDI and Close Captioning.
- Design your own naming template to use when generating target files.
- Log conversion reports can be viewed or saved as a text file for later verification.
- Schedule the time/date to start a conversion.
- Set your computer to shut down after the conversion is completed.
- Check out our FAQ page for answers to your questions about converting files, file formats, compression (file size) options, and more!
- Supports the conversion of popular video and audio formats including AVI, ASF, WMV, MOV, MPG, MPEG, AVC, OGG, MP4, DivX, Flash, Flash HD, MP1, MP2, 3GP, IFO, DIC, MP3, MKV, MXF, WMA, WAV, AAC,
- Convert to iPod, iPad, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Windows Phone 7, ZEN, YouTube, Smartphone,and Android compatible formats.
- Backup DVD (convert from a DVD to any supported file format) including another DVD.
- Backup the entire DVD.
- Backup only the movie.
- Backup specific titles.
- Backup specific chapters in each title.
- Select the audio stream.
- Select the subtitles.
- Backup VCD.
- Backup audio CD (convert from an audio CD to any supported file format).
- Create DVDs with menus, titles, and chapters.
- Burn DVDs.
- Burn more files on one DVD by using M²Convert Pro’s advanced compression options.
- Join two or more media formats to create a single file.
- Split a file into multiple files.
- Extract portions from a file to another file.
- Convert video only, audio only, or both.
- Compress music files so you can store more on your iPod, MP3 player, computer or dvd.
- Compress your videos (home videos use a large amount of hard drive space. Avoid this by compressing your files while maintaing the quality).
- Convert any existing DVD to any of the formats M²Convert Pro supports.
- Create a DVD Image (the first step in creating a DVD), create multiple DVD images at the same time.
- Play media files. M²Convert Pro includes a built-in media player.