Zune Video Conversion Software
M²Convert for Zune converts DVDs and multimedia files from any supported format (including AVI, ASF, WMV, MOV, MPG, MPEG, AVC, OGG, MP4, DivX, FLV (YouTube), IFO, MP3, MKV, MXF, WMA, WAV, AAC and more) to Microsoft Zune compatible format. Now you can convert and compress your multimedia files and watch them on the go!
- and more.
- Supports 320x240 and 320x180. Also, you can set your videos to auto size which will select the best Zune resolution that best represents the file(s) being converted.
- Convert files to a folder on your hard drive.
- Preview video while converting.
- Check out our FAQ page for answers to your questions about converting files, file formats, compression (file size) options, and more! Also, the new M²Convert User Forums are now online. Please join the discussion by posting any questions or comments you may have.
- Convert your DVDs to Zune compatible format.
- Select the portions of the DVD you want to convert:
- Convert the entire DVD.
- Convert only the movie.
- Convert specific titles.
- Convert specific chapters in each title.
- Select the audio stream.
- Select the subtitles.
- Supports the conversion of popular video and audio formats including AVI, ASF, WMV, MOV, MPG, MPEG, AVC, OGG, MP4, DivX, MP1, MP2, IFO, DIC, MP3, MKV, MXF, WMA, WAV, AAC.
- Fit MORE DVDs, movies and videos on your Zune using LEAD's iCompress™ Technologies.
- Customize the conversion process - Choose between quality vs. file size (High, Medium, Low). The “High” setting will result in extremely high quality video but larger file size, whereas the “Low” setting will result in extremely small file size, but lower yet very good video quality.